Dental Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Dental Insurance Information
Dental insurance can help pay for the expenses associated with routine dental care and other procedures related to your teeth and gums. This coverage can help you maintain your oral health while reducing the costs you would have to pay out of pocket for dental services.
How Does Dental Insurance Work?
Dental insurance typically requires the insured to pay a monthly, quarterly or annual premium in exchange for coverage. The following are several key terms that you should familiarize yourself with before selecting a dental plan:
- Premiums are the amount you pay to maintain coverage.
- Co-pays establish how much you must pay out of pocket for dental services.
- Deductibles refer to the minimum amount that must be paid for covered services in a single plan year before coverage will begin to provide funds.
- Co-insurance refers to the percentage of a dental service cost you pay after meeting the deductible.
- Out-of-pocket maximum refers to the maximum amount you pay for covered services out-of-pocket in a plan year, not including premiums and in accordance with the policy.
- Annual maximum is the most financial assistance a dental policy will provide in a given plan year.
How Do I Get Dental Insurance?
There are two main ways to get dental insurance. One way is through an employer or other group coverage program, such as AARP. The second way is by purchasing an individual or family dental insurance policy directly from an insurance provider.
Can You Enroll in Dental Insurance at Any Time?
You can generally enroll in a plan directly from an insurance provider at any time. However, basic care or major dental services may have a waiting period. To get dental insurance through your employer, you may have to wait for an open enrollment period or a significant life event to opt into coverage.
How Much Does Dental Insurance Cost?
Dental insurance costs vary depending on whether you get coverage from your employer or private insurance, as well as the coverage and limits you select.
Dental Insurance Quote in Yakima, WA
Contact Vanmar Insurance to get a quote for dental insurance. We can help make sure you have the coverage you need.